This page will be updated as the City receives notifications from various sources.
Please click HERE for Mayor Sean McDermott’s letter dated March 30, 2020 mailed to all Countryside businesses with a summary information regarding economic relief programs currently available.
Please click HERE for the State of Illinois flowchart to assist in the determination if a business is essential.
RECOVERY JOB TRAINING AND PLACEMENT PROGRAM
- Cook County launched the COVID-19 Recovery Job Training and Placement program to provide training, placement, and lay-off aversion for suburban Cook County jobseekers and employers impacted by COVID-19. Residents and employers can review eligibility requirements and get assistance by contacting one of the seven American Job Center sites, part of the Chicago-Cook Workforce Partnership. For more information, visit www.ChiCookWorks.org/CountyCARES or call 1-800-720-2515.
COMED – UPATES
- NEW Small Business Customer Assistance Program – Accepting applications for assistance as of December 16, 2020.
- Bill Payment Assistance – 11-9-20
- Bill Payment Assistance – 9-24-20
VACCINE DISTRIBUTION PLAN
CCDPH – UPDATES
- Mitigation Order (No. 2021-5) – 3-2-21
- Mitigation Order (No. 2021-04) – 2-5-21
- Mitigation Order (No. 2021-3) – 2-10-21
- Register for webinars: Are You Part of the Restaurant Community in Cook County? and Round Table Discussion with the Southland Development Authority
- Mitigation Order (No. 2021-2) – 2-5-21
- Mitigation Order (No. 2021-1) – 2-2-21
- State of Illinois COVID-19 Update – 1-6-21
- Tier 3 Resurgence Migitations 11-20-20
- Mitigation Order (No. 2020-1) – 11-6-20
- Press Release – 11-6-20
- Mitigation Order (No. 2020-1) FAQs – 11-6-20
BUREAU OF ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT – Updates
- Paycheck Protection Program – 1-25-21
- Information for the Business Community – 4-3-20
- Information for the Business Community – 4-10-20
- What Cook County Businesses & Non-profits need to know about the Paycheck Protection Program- 4-28-20
- Cook County NEW Initiative – Legal Aid for Housing and Debt – 11-23-20
FOOD SERVICE FACILITIES
- FDA – Food Safety
- IDPH – Business and Organization Guidance for Food Establishment and Service
- IDPH – Interim Guidance for Food Service
GOLF OPERATIONAL RESTRICTIONS
IDPH – WORKPLACE SAFETY AND GUIDANCE
ILLINOIS LIQUOR COMMISSION
FAQ FOR BUSINESSES – PHASE 4 RECOVERY