The City of Countryside has contracted with PROCHAMPS to assist in the registration of properties that have either defaulted mortgages or the property is in foreclosure status.  In order to register the property or to file a complaint about the appearance or property maintenance issue, the following should be utilized.


To register a Defaulted Mortgage/Foreclosure Property or to file a citizen complaint regarding a property issue, please visit:

 Any questions with respect to registration requirements, registration status, etc. should be directed
to SUPPORT@PROCHAMPS.COM.  Or, you may contact PROCHAMPS at (321) 421-6639.