The Countryside Police Department Records Coordinator provides information and assistance to the public. The Records Department maintains police department records and processes a variety of records, reports, and statistical data. The Records Department is also responsible for the submission of data to the Illinois State Police to maintain the Federal Uniform Crime Report (UCR).

Requesting Copies of Police Reports

In Person:
Countryside Police Department
803 Joliet Road
Countryside, IL 60525

Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m.

Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) Request Form

By E-Mail:
If you would like to request a report by e-mail please include the report number, date of incident, the names of the parties involved, and the officer’s name or badge number in your request. To request copy of a report by e-mail, send your request to

Requesting Copies of Crash Reports
Copies of vehicle crash reports can be obtained online by going to

Where to Get Help with Juvenile Record Expungements
Information can be obtained by visiting Expungement Information at the Circuit Court of Cook County website.