Please click HERE for Mayor Sean McDermott’s announcement dated June 26, 2020 of the State of Illinois moving to Phase 4 of the Restore Illinois Plan.
Please click HERE for the Cook County Department of Health COVID-19 surveillance data.
Please click HERE for the CDC guidelines for individuals who have been fully vaccinated.
Please click HERE for the CDC Guidelines for Safe Activities.
- 3-18-21 – Governor Pritzker – Restore Illinois – A Bridge to Phase 5
- 2-10-21 – Governor Pritzker – Phase 1B Eligibility on February 25, 2021
- 4-2-20 – Governor Pritzker – “All in Illinois” campaign
- 4-2-20 – President Preckwinkle Announces – Emergency Relief Efforts for Suburban Cook County
- 3-30-20 – Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation – Announces Help for Consumers Struggling to Make Payments on their Debts Due to COVID-19
COM ED – UPDATES
- Bill Payment Assistance – 6-1-21
- Bill Payment Assistance – 5-19-21
- Bill Payment Assistance – 3-18-21
- Bill Payment Assistance – 11-9-20
- Bill Payment Assistance – 9-24-20
- Bill Payment Assistance – 8-6-20 (English)
- Bill Payment Assistance – 8-6-20 (Spanish)
ILLINOIS RENTAL PAYMENT PROGRAM
VACCINE & DISTRIBUTION PLAN
- CDC Guidance for Fully Vaccinated People
- COVID-19 Vaccine Rollout
- COVID-19 – Vaccine Distribution in Illinois
- COVID-19 – Vaccine Survey
CCDPH – UPDATES
- Mitigation Order (No. 2021-10) – 8-20-21
- Mitigation Order (No. 2021-7) – 4-30-21
- Mitigation Order (No. 2021-1) – 2-2-21
- State of Illinois – COVID-19 Update – 1-6-21
- Tier 3 Resurgence Migitations 11-20-20
- Mitigation Order (No. 2020-1) – 11-6-20
- Press Release – 11-6-20
- Mitigation Order (No. 2020-1) FAQs – 11-6-20
CCDPH – TRAVEL GUIDANCE AS OF 7-17-20
Cook County Public Health issues emergency travel guidance for travelers to suburban Cook County from COVID-19 hotspots.
- Emergency Travel Guidance for Travelers to Suburban Cook County from COVID-19 Hotspots
- List of states will be updated on the CCDPH website at www.cookcountypublichealth.org every Tuesday afternoon
BUREAU OF ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT
- Applications Re-Open for COVid-19 Resident Cash Assistance Program
- Cook County NEW Initiative – Legal Aid for Housing and Debt
INFORMATION FOR CONSUMERS STRUGGLING TO PAY RENT DUE TO COVID-19
RECOVERY JOB TRAINING AND PLACEMENT PROGRAM
- Cook County launched the COVID-19 Recovery Job Training and Placement program to provide training, placement, and lay-off aversion for suburban Cook County jobseekers and employers impacted by COVID-19. Residents and employers can review eligibility requirements and get assistance by contacting one of the seven American Job Center sites, part of the Chicago-Cook Workforce Partnership. For more information, visit www.ChiCookWorks.org/CountyCARES or call 1-800-720-2515.
VISITING PARKS AND RECREATIONAL FACILITIES
GOLF OPERATIONAL RESTRICTIONS
IDPH – WORKPLACE SAFETY AND GUIDANCE