Please click HERE for Mayor Sean McDermott’s announcement dated June 26, 2020 of the State of Illinois moving to Phase 4 of the Restore Illinois Plan.
Please click HERE for the Cook County Department of Health COVID-19 surveillance data.
- 4-2-20 – Governor Pritzker – “All in Illinois” campaign
- 4-2-20 – President Preckwinkle Announces – Emergency Relief Efforts for Suburban Cook County
- 3-30-20 – Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation – Announces Help for Consumers Struggling to Make Payments on their Debts Due to COVID-19
ComEd – Updates
- Bill Payment Assistance – 11-9-20
- Bill Payment Assistance – 9-24-20
- Bill Payment Assistance – 8-6-20 (English)
- Bill Payment Assistance – 8-6-20 (Spanish)
INFORMATION FOR CONSUMERS STRUGGLING TO PAY RENT DUE TO COVID-19
RECOVERY JOB TRAINING AND PLACEMENT PROGRAM
- Cook County launched the COVID-19 Recovery Job Training and Placement program to provide training, placement, and lay-off aversion for suburban Cook County jobseekers and employers impacted by COVID-19. Residents and employers can review eligibility requirements and get assistance by contacting one of the seven American Job Center sites, part of the Chicago-Cook Workforce Partnership. For more information, visit www.ChiCookWorks.org/CountyCARES or call 1-800-720-2515.
VISITING PARKS AND RECREATIONAL FACILITIES
GOLF OPERATIONAL RESTRICTIONS
IDPH – WORKPLACE SAFETY AND GUIDANCE
COOK COUNTY DEPT. OF HEALTH – TRAVEL GUIDANCE AS OF 7-17-20
Cook County Public Health issues emergency travel guidance for travelers to suburban Cook County from COVID-19 hotspots.